Saturday 25 June 2011

Where are they?

I'm feeling abit confused  Smiley .  Why haven't these people been updating?

I mean, some of the frequent blogs I visit.  And they are not just ordinary blogs, they are award winning blog sites.  Don't they want to continue being award worthy sites?

Has blogging reach the peak and is now going down the saturation stage?  I hope not 'coz BOO-HOO..... considering I've just started blogging.

Talking about frequent sites, Cincau need to update my new list of 5 most visited blogs.  They are :

xiaxue.blogspot.com
cheeserland.com

2 only?  Yea, 'coz the other 3 are in the last list.  Guess who are they? Smiley

But I figured there are other ways to follow these people..... like  microblogging via tweeting.  No blogs update from them, but they tweet drastically.  Overwhelmingly Wow!

 And for that overwhelming, I have yet to set up a tweet account.  Techs......... phobiaSmiley .  

I'm asking a silly question here :  If I'm ready to tweet, but I'm tweet illiterate, how to get out of it?  Or, how to handle it without sounding stupid?  Geez, taking one step at a time.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" ~ Lao Tzu

"Where you begin doesn't matter.  Your willingness to start is what counts" unknown

At this juncture, credit must be given to a friend from Sarawak who gave the above mentioned words of wisdom.  You know who you are......... muah Smiley , sie-sie.

sie-sie = thank you in mandarin language.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...