Sunday 8 May 2011

December 21, 2012

Have you seen the movie 2012?

Click here to watch trailer
In that movie it mentioned this date.  Are you looking at this date seriously? December 21, 2012.

We are a little more than 1 1/2 years to go before this date strike us.  I am not going to start describing long and wide about the prophecy of Nostradamus, the Mayan Calendar or even the existence of planet X i.e Nibiru.  There are already so many blogs mentioning of these.  Heck, even the History channel on Astro paid TV aired countlessly about the coming of this day.

But really, how prepared are we to accept the end to mankind that will totally cleanse away and wipe off everything on earth?  Take a good look at the sceneries around you available for your pleasure...... (and I'm not referring to my blog)... well, aren't they beautiful?

With today's hot sun blazing above my head, with sweat trickling down my face, and my now melted ice-cream in my hand, I couldn't help but to wonder about this prophecy, which I read and was revealed to me months and months ago.  Gosh, this weather is killing me!!

I'm going to watch this movie again.  Just to grasp some form of meaning and be prepared if it happens.  I may shout in horror, cry mercilessly, or maybe even faint.  Yea, faint may be good.  Then in my unconscious form, when all things are done, I hope St. Peter will show me Jesus' room where Bill Clinton's clock is.  

Oh ya, in case you didn't know, there are really emergency shelters be it high up on mountains or even underground in preparation for this catastrophe.  I wonder whether it will be like the movie, buying your way to survival?  Now where can I find these money and book my ticket?   Do I have to be a....... politician?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...