Wednesday 28 September 2011

The No Plans Weekend (Part 3)

I'll be fast on this as this has been dragging for too long.  Just 1 weekend, and its been mentioned until now.  I mean 1 weekend on 16 Sept?  To be mention for 3 parts?  Way over done.  I don't know about you, but I felt kinda pukey.

Nevertheless, this final part is more of my style.  I adore nature, but I love this more........ air conditioned room!!!

Firstly, allow me to introduce the host:

Ardee greeting at the front entrance
Immediately upon entering the air-cond room, you will see this:

Thank you contributors
At this point, I must correct myself.  This is not a room, but an exhibition hall!! Duh!!

Air-cond spotted!!! Ahhhh.......... cooling.........
Colourful displays.  Niceeeee!!
The designers of these displays are friends of mine.  Though this has been put up for quite some time, I have to admit that this is my first time here .

Hey friends, one tiny error spotted!!



Exhibition items include mind exercise / quiz
Overall, I find this exhibition very interesting, pleasant and spacious.  I do not know about you, but I rather view and appreciate stuff at my leisure pace instead of being hurried..... like when you're joining a tour.  Just as you found a spot among the bobbing heads and about to build an appreciation to whatever view you find interesting, suddenly........ (on the loud speaker) "OK, let's move on to the next station!!!"  

Ardee's message: Save save save.  Practice Conservation.
One final message: Our actions today dictate our tomorrow.  Listen to the Red Indians.
BTW, if you are interested to find out more about my friends the designers, their email is: gohfriend@yahoo.com . You can also view their job profile HERE.

Don't let the tiny error bother you.  A wise man once said while holding up a white clean paper with a small black dot on it, "You are missing the whole picture.  It is better to appreciate the larger picture than to fret on tiny matters".  Wise words indeed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...