Tuesday 12 July 2011

Harper Seven

Weird?  Definitely!

Unique? No comment!

That's the name given by the Beckhams to their newly arrived baby girl.

David and Victoria Beckham Pictures, Images and Photos
Source : photobucket.com
Okay, its WEIRD to Cincau.  So weird that I went into www.babynames.com to find out more about it.  So there is a ranking for the name Harper but not for Seven.  Nevertheless, after the meanings, data and descriptions about the names, scroll down the page and you will see many baby and toddler pictures with the respective names.

Smiley Smiley  IT IS NOT COMMON FROM WHERE I COME FROM. Smiley Smiley

Whatever it is, it is not for me to judge.  To them, the names may be "as common as dirt".  I'm not being rude here.  That's the idiom I got from Yahoo! Answers page.

There are also sites buzzing and speculating on from where they get the inspiration for their daughter's name.  Here's one of them.  Click here.
All in all, CONGRATULATIONS to the Beckhams and welcome Harper girl. Smiley ......... (Still feels weird. She can join me and sing my theme song, Que Sera Sera Smiley).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...