Wednesday 20 July 2011

Early Morning Jog

See???!!!....... I told you so, that I'm stress.

Study: Malaysian Women 16th Most Stress in the World

And its not only me, but the majority of my country's sheila-s felt it too.  I would love to comment more on this but I'm running late for my big preparation tomorrow.  In fact, its 2am now, which in about 4 more hours, the sun will be rising.  I'm still picking up the final stuff needing my attention.

They say, "Sediakan payung sebelum hujan".  And that's what I'm doing now.  Getting ready before judgement day.  Somehow, Cincau couldn't help it but feel like something is still missing.  Jogging my mind hoping to see the missing link soon.  Stress level about to reach boiling point.

Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...