Sunday 19 June 2011

The priceless look

I was cracking my head thinking how best should I express thanks on behalf of brother Cheeky and little Manja to their dad.  Afterall, it is Father's Day today.

And not only for daddy Beary, but to all the fathers out there...... providers and protectors of their family.  Of course, this message only goes to those who really understand their role and deserving to be love.

How better can this be express than showing an almost award winning video-mercial campaign.  Yea, I thought it was really good.  Should have won.  Happy Father's Day Beary!

**Now, besides the suggestion on blogging about food, my friend just gave me a new challenge.  Facial expressions.  At first I was thinking of static expressions, but heck, I may as well "kill 2 birds with 1 stone".    Hey dear friend, please take note of the priceless look at the end of the video.  Enjoy!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...