Monday 6 June 2011

Approaching the big 1,000

This term is usually being use referring to the number 10.  As for mua, it refers to the images shown below:

@9.59am on June 6, 2011
@ 10.0am on June 6, 2011
Shoot!!!..... my pics look bad. Smiley

Anyway, the 1st image is to show the 999 times my blog was visited and the 2nd image shows that I've been blogging for 3 months and 1 day.  Today is the 6th day of the month of June, year 2011.  My blogging intuition commences from March 5, 2011.

I thought I should commemorate this day as my big 1,000 views will be approaching soon.  Woo hoo!!! Smiley

So, how does it feel blogging for the last 3 months?  To tell you frankly, its been overwhelming.  I'm constantly fearful as I was not quite competent with technology.  What more when there are new ones in the market almost everyday?  I do not even own a smartphone for god's sake!!

But on the positive side, it has been enriching.  As my curiosity at times bugs me, with thanks to technology, a simple search and I am able to get answers.  But why keeping them to myself?  Here, I share with all my cincau-cliques of what I knew and found.  Well, not all my posts are about the knowing and finding.  A few describes about my cincau kins.  And that is for you to understand me better..... hee hee.

As I end this off, the counter just showed the 1,000th view @ 10.43am. Congrats to either a Mr. or Ms. viewer from Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.  You've just made my day!!!  Another woo hoo!!  No prize though.... hee hee hee. Smiley

** Update: Only managed to post this out now @ 9.00pm.  Office work comes first.  Geez, how to sustain a living without depending on a job? Ponder, ponder, ponder.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...