Saturday 21 May 2011

Friday Speeding

Is it just me or do you feel it too?  That the roads are extra dangerous by night fall on Fridays?

How can I not know, that the last bell of a working week had just signal the beginning of the grooving and rave-ness weekend.  Time is precious, don't wanna lose unnecessary minutes doing nothing.  Weekends should be totally engross with programmes of fun, fun, fun.
Eeeyahoo!!! graphics

The "FUN" by definition means "enjoyable", "entertaining", "happy" etc. & etc. of similarities.  But it has never been mentioned that fun should equates unnecessary danger, causing hazzards to other users of common amenities.

To all road users, be courteous.......

I am a mom with 2 young kids

I am a daughter to 2 elderlies

I am a daughter-in-law to 2 aging folks

I am a carer to my family

I am a provider to those who need me
I am having this thought, so are those who are in the same boat as me.Smiley


You may be a son/daughter to your parent/s

You may be the breadwinner to your family

You may be precious in the eyes of those who cares about you

You may be someone with great future ahead of you

You may be the love of the life of those needing you

You may be the greatest living being on earth

You are being who you are.  How about those innocent road users?

Don't you see what are the consequences when the unwanted happens? Smiley
.
.
.
.
.
.
First things first, TOUCH WOOD!!! TOUCH WOOD!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
And to conclude, if you still do not care a damn of what I've mentioned above, then you leave me with no choice but to give you my deadly knife slicing intimidating expression Smiley :

U R THE ONE. U R THE ONE.  
YES, I AM POINTING AT YOU.
YOU ARROGANT NGOGOK!!! Smiley

Ngogok = local indigenous language.  Means pig.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...