Saturday 16 April 2011

Dear Rakyat Sarawak

Courtesy from thestar.com.my 
Cincau would have lied if it was said that I wasn't interested in the state of Sarawak, Malaysia's political affair.  In fact, in recent years, the entire Malaysia's political scenario had been heated up with lots of sensitive and surprising news in local media.  Not only were they of intense interests, some were even saucy too.  I would not elaborate further than this as today is the decisive day for my fellow Sarawakians.  Today is polling day.  One very important time for our fellow rakyat = (citizens) to decide which path they would choose for their future.  

I'm nervous.  Heart racing. Palms sweating. Polling stations are closed.  Results soon.  Ai ya ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...