Saturday 28 May 2011

I'm going to sing "The Lazy Song"

Today I don't feel like doing anything,
I just wanna lay in my bed......

That is exactly how I'm feeling like now...... except the song will be sung tomorrow.  Yes, tomorrow is the beginning of my much anticipated rest days.  Woo hoo!!! Smiley

While I shuffle about today, sipping the caffeine trying hard to keep awake, and some sugary sweets as energy booster, I'm counting the hours away.... and my 1st plan will be...... to LAZE around.

Have to wo,
can't help it wo,
I was outstation on office job for 20 hours and only took 5 hours sleep wo,
when  I SHOULD BE HAVING 10 -12 HOURS REST!!!

Soooooooo tiring from the trip.
I need to rejuvenate myself....

WHERE's the BOOZE??



Okay, not all of the lyrics in the song applies to me.  Hmm.......he's a guy, so naturally the lyrics will be suiting his humongous male ego.  I would say either I'll be replacing some of his cheesy manly lines with some girlie muah-muah touch, or...... kindly ignore those lines as......

TOMORROW I don't feel like doing anything,
I just wanna lay in my bed......


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...