Wednesday 23 March 2011

24hrs is not enough!!

I do not know how many times i have been saying this, but for my absolute cincau situation, it is very very true that i can't get enough time with only 24 hrs a day.

A woman with multiple roles, with each roles demanding a great deal of my involvement.  There are these and that, this and that, this and that, and more this and that.  At this moment, i can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel. NO END IN SIGHT!!
I am sure and very very familiar with the word MULTI-TASKING Smiley  Smiley Smiley .  It's in my blood, Ack!! Gosh, gotta have breaks....

My short term solution

(Burp!)
 My medium term solution

(My version of paradise)
My long term and ultimate solution

(Photo sourced from Photobucket.com)
Are all / most women facing the same situation as ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...